CLIQUER ICI
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
CLIQUER ICI

bienvenue

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

How safe is Charlotte really

AuteurMessage
polokine
Invité

How safe is Charlotte really Empty
MessageSujet: How safe is Charlotte really   How safe is Charlotte really EmptyMar 21 Nov - 4:37

As I anticipate moving to Charlotte
in about a year, I can't help but wonder if Charlotte is really that
unsafe for the average guy. I know that in many large cities, the crime rate may soar but it is
generally confined to certain neighborhoods. This means that if you don't live in the bad
neighborhood you don't have too much to worry about. Is this generally the case in Charlotte? The last couple of times that I was there I stayed uptown and felt generally safe. I walked throughout 4th ward and Southend and other parts of town without hassle. To be honest, I don't look like a person that any reasonable, prudent person would want to mug, however I don't know if it would be as safe for a woman to walk around. When I lived in San Francisco, I could actually walk into areas where there were gangs but nobody would hastle me since I didn't look as if I were a gang member. Also, there was an abundance of homeless that have their cardboard box homes in which they remained for extended periods of time and didn't really hassle passersby. As a matter of fact, we would get to know each other and greet each other when passing. Would you say that Charlotte is like that but on a smaller scale? I would like to hear from those that have actually lived in other large cities so they can give me a comparative ide
a. I expect there to be the normal crime patterns, but is the crime normal or unique in any way? Silverguy, if you read this, please don't respond.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How safe is Charlotte really
Page 1 sur 1